Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

something wrong in my head

I'm 20 years old,and i have been having some problems since early teens.I'm in to music,acting,and all sorts of sport,I'm a really out going person.I'm having an odd feelings in my head all the time,and some anxiety attacks,It's like going from happy and having a laugh to just been blank and just panicking that people is reading my head and thinking about me.I also cant concentrate and thinking straight around people,I always have these feelings and emotions in my head that's every body is looking on me,I now because I'm going nervous and start twitching and panick.But i now inside that's i got lot more potential

Asked On : Wed, 24 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  298
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. You need to be counselled  by a doctor for better treatment of your problems.. You probably may be having some sort of delusional disorder.. See a doctor for counselling early...

Answered: Fri, 26 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor