Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

solution to diabetes at age of 26

at a age 26 if person found to be diabetic with high level 0f 180 pre & 260 post then wht he need to do? please advice
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jun 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  360
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Diabetologist 's  Response
whether u r 6, 26 or 60
you need
Diet for Diabetics
medications &
proper guidance by a qualified diabetologist
there is no magic cure or panacea
donot get foolled by any body who says he will cure diabetes
you can beleive an atheist who doesnot beleive god'
a thesist who beleives god
but not the one who claims that he is god
Answered: Thu, 6 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

General & Family Physician Dr. Nirmal's  Response
hi welcome to healthcare magic
you need to follow up every month for fbs and take regular oral hypoglycemic drug or insuline which prescribe by your physcian.
Eat slowly: Eat slowly by chewing the food thoroughly. This will help in proper digestion.Have smaller meals: Have small meals followed by a snack.
take care
Answered: Sat, 4 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor