Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

126 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

so I have a question about my penis. I am

so I have a question about my penis. I am uncut and I was told by my mom that I had to peel my skin or else I will bleed when I first have sex. I'm looking at my penis rn and I see that my frenulum goes all the way up to my urethra and its weirding me out the more I think about. should i go to the dr. or do I do what my mother says?
Sat, 12 May 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

one question is what does it mean when the vein around the base of the glans penis near foreskin, and question #2 is can a broken penis be cured when it happens in a 49 year old. excuse me sir, but I didn t know an answer is chargeable. please forget it.

doctor1 MD

Hi, can I answer your health question? Please type your question penis is so small compared to other.far back at chidhood 6 7year old i got operation done in my penis because one big black colour ant get inside i want my penis size normal like others.can it possible.

doctor1 MD

Hi this is rajeev singh from kolkata , west bengal , india Its my question to sexologists that is there any procedure of enhancing penis coz am bit disheartened with the size of my penis. Waiting for ur kind and helpful suggestions Regardd rajeev sinhj

Loading Online Doctors....