Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

sneezing, pneumonia attack, allergic. What is treatment for allergy?

i have a severe sneezing problem and i use to have continuous 20-30 time ........i have checked with doctors earlier n they said allergic i didnt get any proper medicine. at the same time i got severe pain in my head n not able to concentrate....... my back also pains at the same time...... earlier i had pneumonia attack twice ....... n nowadays even eating fruits cause me sneezing...........plz advice me whts to do
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  39
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Jan 2013
Thanks for posting your query.
With the available described symptoms, there appears to possibility of allergic Rhinitis.
Persistent sneezing with associated headache suggests the diagnosis.
You should consult with internal medicine specialist/ ENT surgeon and should go for thorough check up.
You should go for chest x ray, erythrocyte sedimentation rate and complete blood count.
As such there appears to least correlation between present symptoms and past history of pneumonia.
You should take montelukast with levocetrizine, zileuton for relief of your symptoms.
Sneezing relief also cures headache.
You should also use Azelastine nasal spray.
Take steam inhalation for better relief.
Take care,
Dr. Mayank Bhargava
Answered: Fri, 1 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Veera Raghava Rao Buddha.'s  Response
Hi welcome to Health care magic forum. Continuous intermitent sneezing means it must be due to allergyonly due to some allergens like food, or external like dress,powder, soap, flowers etc. which have allergens , they cause allergy to some people who are allergic to them.
Some foods, like fish, seafoods, brinjal, some fruits are allergic to some people. So when they consume them some people get allergy who are allergic to it,and get sneezing.
If the sneezing is not treaed promptly may get secondary infection by bacteria and lead to lung infection. Besides routine drugs there are new medicines to lower the frequency and intensity of sneezing , sometimes may stop the allergy completely, (montelecost+levocetrizine,)
I advise you to consult an E.N.T. surgeon to get rid of the sneezing and secondary infection. Besides i also advise you to avoid the things which are allergic to you , which can be identified by your own self by experience.
Wishing for a quick recovery and thanks for calling.
Answered: Fri, 1 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor