Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

skin hanging from vagina. Is it subseptate hymen? How to be cured?

I have recently noticed two bits of skin hanging from my vagina . From the research I ve attempted I m lead to believe the condition is subseptate hymen . How can I be sure? It seems like a normal subseptate hymen only has the one piece of... skin, I assume? But I have two. Would it be more likely just a tear in my hymen? Is it necessary to see a doctor?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  717
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to Health care magic forum.
Thanks for calling H.C.M.
Some girls will have labio minora exposed to out side from under the labio majora. it usually become appearent at the age of around 25years. It is quite a normal part, and nothing to worry about it . It covers clitoris, external urithra, and vegina. If you are at this age group, and there is no pain or discomfert you need not worry.
Best regards.
Answered: Fri, 29 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor