Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
161 Doctors are Online

skin allergy over my face

i m priyanka.i m 45 yrs old.from about 1yr i hav been suffering from a type of skin allergie.i hav small red spots(daane) over my also creates itchying.can u plz help me in finding out the curement of it?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Mar 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  432
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response

In that case you need to get allergy tests done to know the cause of allergy.After that better and aggressive treatment can be planned. Generally main stand of such allergy treatment is steroids.

Answered: Mon, 27 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

First focus on finding out what these (daane) are, then the treatment can be directed towards it. Meet a dermatologist and start treatment. Also find out what alergens are troubling you by doing a 'allergen patch test'. it will help you to prevent further recurrences.

Answered: Tue, 2 Mar 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor