Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

sist on lower back

I have a sist on my lower back and i went to the doc n they didnt do nothin about it no pain meds nothin and this is the most pain ive ever went through and it poped yesterday after noon and ive been told that if its not lanced that it will keep comein back n it feels like another one is come beside it
Asked On : Wed, 24 Feb 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  369
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. If it a a sebaceous cyst then you need surgical treatment.. Surgical treatment is the best to prevent recurrence and so your doctors are right.. It would be a simple surgery. And any way, cyst cannot be treated with medications....

Answered: Thu, 25 Feb 2010
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist Praveen's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic.
You need to get examined likes detail history of pain, Neurological examination, evaluation of pain characteristics,range and rhythm of spinal movements and You may require investigations like X-ray of spine and if necessary MRI of spine.
Answered: Sun, 24 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor