Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

should I still be suffering with pain ? I had shocking breast pain, please advise me

I got hit in the breast a month ago I had shocking pain when it happened, the pain travels from my breast down my arm making it feel weak, should I still be suffering with pain ?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jan 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  445
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

it is mainly due to inflammation and should subside on taking analgesics.

Answered: Sun, 17 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Thankyou, i feel dizzy when i touch it and the pain is that just due to inflammation aswell, please help

Answered: Sun, 17 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Increase in the intensity of pain also could be sign of inflammation.. If there is no mass or lump over the area  of pain and if there are no discharge then you can continue the analgesics.. Also give rest to your shoulders as the muscle could have also been involved in the inflammation and can aggravate with the movement of the shoulders... If there are any external signs such as mentioned above you can get it examined by a doctor..

Answered: Sun, 17 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor