should I get tested protected anal sex presence of blood and Feces ?

should i get tested protected anal sex presence of blood and feces i had an encounter with an escort today anyway a few things got me thinking, we had unprotected oral sex which i am not much worried about, afterwards we had anal sex which was protected, we lubed up then entered,we had problems entering her due to tightness but then enetered after a few trys, during this act i pulled out for a bit then saw a little blood on the condom and some feaces which covered nearly a quatre of the head, I immediately informed her of this, she then went to the bathroom for a bit. I kept the condom on then went to the bathroom afterwards to take the condom off and then washed my penis, also the condom had not ripped nor slipped off, after this, she told me this was due to the problems we had entering but she was fine and fine to continue, i put on new condom then carried on with the anal sex i did not think much about this at this time, in this session we also had protected vaginal sex and another protected episode of anal sex this time with no blood seen anyway this may be my imagination but when i wiped my penis with a face wipe after the blood incident and there was what seamed like a small speck of blood at the base of my penis i saw this on the face wipe not the penis, should i be woried about this?? and also reading about the higher risk of hiv during anal sex got me concerned when i spoke to the escort she said that she was new to escorting only 4 weeks in it and does it part-time and seen a handfull of clients with whom she always used protection, what got me was she said that before escorting and currently she visits a swinging club about twice a month where she has mutliple partners in one session, this got me a little worried about her risks, she told me that she has alwys practiced safe sex and has a test done every 6 months, didnt ask when he last test was anyway should i be worried about the blood incidence, even though no blood might have come into contact with the tip of the penis which was covered is there any concerns for me to be worried about. PS after this incidence i went for a walk and a blck cat walked across my path right in front of me, i know its a superstition but frick, not what u need at thi moment last HIV test i had was 1 week ago after 3 months no sexual contact and was negative,
Sat, 28 Nov 2009