Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

sexual impotency, how meny days I can identify the changes of development about my problem ?

Dear madam i have sexual impotency from last 1o years. i am vegetarian. i have indigision,mouth usler and general weekness also. i am 45 years aged. can i take the treatment. which machine to be purchased for treatment and how much it will. how i get the machine and payment procedure. how to be trained my self to use the machine. within how meny days i can identify the changes of development about my problem. every day how much time to be spent to use the machine. is it battery operated or current. is it gives perment cure. Thanks and best regards Jayaram G. Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Asked On : Wed, 7 Jul 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  345
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
pleas send the information to my e mail
Answered: Wed, 7 Jul 2010
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Bhagwan Dass's  Response
no machine or anything required...
general guidance and herbal treatment required..
mail at
Answered: Fri, 15 Oct 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor