Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

scars on face

i have old scars on my forehaead.these are just look very similar to scars formed due to deep loss of skin.these are brownish black in colour n look similar to surgical scars .also i have scars on my cheek formed due to pricking of needle to burst a pimple.these are black in colour having small dot size shape.what home remedy or scar removal cream can i use to remove them as early as possible.pls reply soon.scars on forehead are almost 4 to 5 year old and scrs on cheek are almost 1 year old
Asked On : Fri, 1 Oct 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  897
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
scars on face: What was the cause of the scars on the forehead, was it acne??It is best not to handle the scne which implies that allow it to subsode by itself and then it leaves less scars.More the handling more the chances of scarring.If you can mail close up photogrpahs of the scars it would be easier to answer your query.The scars cannot be removed by any ointment or cream , surgery can help in reducing it.
Dr Prakash Chhajlani. M.S.,M.Ch.
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon.
Ganga Jamuna Apartment,South Tukoganj.
Near Nath Mandir.Indore.452001.India
Tel.O & R. 91-731-2511411/12. R.2366588. Appointments:0731 2511411- 10.30-7 pm.
Web site:,
Answered: Sun, 3 Oct 2010
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor