Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

scar on cheek

Hello Doctor, I have a problem , My wife is scar on her right cheek more than 20mm ,its because of cat scratch in her childhood days at the age of 8 years.I want her to make free from that scar.Please help me in this to remove the scar. your sincere.  And she is suffering from hair fall too Mansoor

Asked On : Thu, 21 Jan 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  463
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

Should be examined and there are many treatments available. You should consult a Dermatologist.

Answered: Thu, 21 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor