1. most probably your red bumps might be 'folliculitis' (itchy,inflamed,pus/liquid filled)
2. Infection caused by staphlyococcus aureus bacteria is most frequent cause of scalp folliculits.
3. because these bumps causes breakage of your hair,probably its deep on superficial folliculitis.
4. consult a dermatologist for proper diagnosis. regarding other causes such as dermatitis,acne on scalp,epidermal cyst.
5. Improve your Immune system with use of Immunomodulators (Rasayan) along with diet rich in vitamins,proteins and minerals.
6. avoid using any tight fitting caps,hats or clothing as they trap dirt, oil in the hair follicles and thus contributing to acne and bumps.
welcome to healthcaremagic
There are few home remedies for you try these in your home
A vinegar mixture of equal parts water and vinegar is said to work well. Rinse hair in clear water and apply mixture directly to scalp with cotton balls or pads.
Baking soda diluted with water can be applied directly to the scalp in a similar fashion, let soak into scalp,
Aloe Vera gel from the plant itself can be applied directly to the scalp
Mix 1 part witch hazel to two parts distilled water. Rinse hair with this mixture; work into scalp allowing soaking in for a few minutes.
I find this answer helpful
You found this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer.
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]