Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

problem with left side of my head

i am 40 years male. i have pulsating left temple and a feeling as something is crawling underskin in left side of the head. got my blood pressure it is 100/65 which is low than it normally is. i cant concentrate with my eyes and feel uneasy and dizzy in my head. sometimes feel numb also in the left side of the head. rest there is no problem with sleeping or eating. i am presently on assignment in congo and suffered from malaria. i took coartem for malaria. however this feeling continued even after the malaria medication.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  391
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query
Your bp is on the lower and u r having symptoms suggestive of hypo perfusion. I suggest u withhold your hypertensives after meeting your doctor if u r taking any. If it doesn't improve then meet your ophthalmologist
Have a healthy living
Answered: Thu, 11 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor