Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

polysistic kidney

i am suffering from kidney disease .i have polysistic kidney & my syrum creatinine is now on 160 micromole/l .i want to take consultation from any neprologist of bangalore

Asked On : Fri, 26 Feb 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  465
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. You can consult a nephrologist at bangalore by searching for one using the find a doctor option available on this website.. You may look for doctors at Manipal hospital who are good.. But the treatment would be expensive..

Answered: Sat, 27 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response
contact dr.sushma rani, nephrologist. she can be reached on 080 43319999 and is very well known in bangalore
Answered: Thu, 12 Aug 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor