pericarditis and hypertrophic cardiomyopathy

hello everyone. i'm 27 and i have 2 heart conditions, plus a stroke and as a bonus a heart attack...?
the heart conditions are, pericarditis(i have this problem fixed)and hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (if these pieces of info help in any way)does anyone know if there is any kind of birth control pill, for women with heart conditions, or if there is some kind of research, or getting close on getting a solution to this...problem? plz excuse my poor english and the luck of technical terms, i'm from greece.. thank u in advance.
Sun, 20 Dec 2009