ok...first time i have done this.......I have experienced bloating with

ok...first time i have done this.......I have experienced bloating with some constipation and flatulence. The condition is worse doing the evening and my appetite is diminished at dinner time. It is made worse by eating ice cream, red wine and/ or chocolate. Pepto Bismal tablets provide some relief. I stopped my statin thinking that my body was becoming intolerant of it. I take losartan and aspiring. No blood in stool, which is infrequently loose and provides some relief only to return with some consitpation.
Sun, 21 Oct 2018