okay its been thre years since i began using qutips

okay its been thre years since i began using qutips because it felt so good but now ive stopped but i wanna know if it has affected my brain because i am always dizzy and have weird ear aches on my neck bone and almost ever second i feel stupid like i dont have a brain i feel somethings wrong that my thinking isnt the same whats wrong
Thu, 26 Jan 2012
Hello
these are sign & symptoms of withdrawal syndrome     ,don`t try restart,they will disappear with in few weeks.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”