Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

oEndogest 200 for pregenancy

Hi Doctor, I have been to doctor to seek help for getting pregenancy and she has given Endogest 200 which I need to take 12 days. Will this help to get pregenancy
Asked On : Fri, 12 Mar 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  1241
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello.Welcome to HCM forum.Your doctor must have examined you and has given the correct medicine to you.Have faith in your doctor and report to her from time to time so that she can lay a proper treatment regimen to you.Thanks and good luck.Have patience.ROME was not built in a day.
Answered: Sat, 10 Dec 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

Usually it does help.. Has been found out why you are not able to concieve? Once the exact cause is found out, treatment can be aimed at treating the cause which rectifies the problem and helps you to concieve. At the same time get your husband semen analysis done too to make sure the the problem is not from his side.

Answered: Mon, 15 Mar 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor