need to reduce my weight

hi this is suganya..(female) im right now located in india ..due to training purpose i visited california and stayed there for about 4 months and started eating lot of pizzaas and burgers and other fat items which made me to put on weight on feb 2007 and till now im fat. my family members are thin and moderate..even i was before thin but...now changed.. so now my age is 25 and my weight is 68 and my stomach and hip and my breast seems to become big. could u please suggest me how to reduce these parts.. but my hand face legs and neck are thin.. i need to reduce within 2 months since im gonna get married on feb
Sat, 26 Dec 2009
's  Response
t is clear your eating habbits changed and finally came into this situation, so first of all you have to reduce high Calorie diet,,, cut down pizzas, burgers, nuts, packed foods, drinks, fast foods, etc,,, eat plenty of leaves and veg, try to walk 5-6 km in morning with 25-30 minutes... or jogginh for 45 minutes.. take Phytoburn capsule 2 capsule 2 times daily half an hour before lunch and dinner , this is 100% herbal safe dont have any known side effects
hotdoc's  Response

As you were on high fat diet..you becoming fat is a result of that ..having leafy vegetables and more fruit drinks may help...instead of using any mediciation firstly try working out jogging etc