Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

my partner forces me to give him pleasure

my partner forces me to give him pleasure. he scares me, please how can i make him stop? i have marks on my wrists from where he holds me down on the bed. women are treated very bad in my country. can you tell me in much detail how i fight him off? i want to give him such pain he will never do this again. i cannot leave or report him because i would be left without a home. my mother she lives many miles away. i want to make him understand i will hurt him if he forces me.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Answers:  2 Views:  336
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
where do you live? is it in the USA? if it's in an arabic country or somewhere else if you ight him off he'll hurt you or even kill me if you want
Answered: Mon, 21 Dec 2009
  User's Response

Tell your father. or an older male family member

Answered: Mon, 19 Apr 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor