my name is emilio, was diagnose with pancreatic cancer, luckily

my name is emilio, was diagnose with pancreatic cancer, luckily surgeon was able of scrape tumor of the pancreas, with the whipple procedure surgery. of course after chemo and radiation.. my weight was 180 went down to 135 lbs, but now i felt some burning paing in my stomache, below the umbilical cord.. to make short story,, my dr, sent me to a ct scan, it seems that i have some black spots in my left lung, and also i have a hernia umbilical,, hurts like hell... what u think it mught be..surgery was on october 1st 2014
Wed, 2 Mar 2016