Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

my heart skips which Ive inherited from my mother, Is this just stress or something else ?

Ive had problems with my weight all my life and my heart skips which Ive inherited from my mother, at times its annoying and worries me. I suffer from stress and anxiety also. I have headaches and whooshing sounds in the ears comes and goes but scares me. I read an article about FMD and it sounded a lot like the symptoms. I was wondering if it sounds like that to you and how to be tested for it. Thanks so much. Alicia
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jan 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  288
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Frequent mental depression can be assessed only after an evaluation by a psychologist, and not by any specific test.. Stress and anxiety form part of every individuals life.. If not managed properly, yes they can lead to symptoms of depression.. But not all the symptoms may be due to depression, hence a proper evaluation is suggested..

Answered: Sat, 30 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor