my friend has been making movements had jerking, sometimes head

my friend has been making movements had jerking, sometimes head just go around and around for 4 mintues, start making faces, body movements, arms, sometime get up real fast headed to the kitchen head going up and down. then he may stop and stare at anything, i have notice in the pass year it is getting to be more often. he don't drink or smoke has 29years of sobriety, take high blood meds, i notice when he is driving i heard like he is talking to his self. it is possible he is NOT aware of what is happening. Thank U
Sat, 2 Jun 2018