my elderly indoor cat somehow contracted ringworm and gave it

my elderly indoor cat somehow contracted ringworm and gave it to me--I have been using creams - and some spots went away--but there are a few small spots still remaining and because I basically panic every time I see a red mark of any sort - my dermatologist prescribed 2 doses of fluconazole 150 mg - I took one last Wednesday (sept 26th) and the 2nd three days later on Saturday the 29th 2 questions - how long before it goes away? and also are there any contraindications with lorazepam? I have some and take it occasionally in times of high stress. Thank you.
Sun, 7 Oct 2018