my body went numb and tingley and i started to breathe really heavily

One night a couple months ago i was lying in bed about to sleep and then my body went numb and tingley and i started to breathe really heavily, i felt like i was out of breath and that i was going to stop breathing, so i would breath even faster and harder and my heart was pounding almost out of my chest, i ran to my moms room and she tried to calm me down but i couldn t stop, a couple minutes later i finally slowed my breathing and started crying. The next morning i had extreme heart and chest pains.This has happened at least 4 more times since then. I went to the doctor and he said it was acid reflex but i know that its not acid reflex. i don t know what to do its effecting my sleep and everything. If anyone has any ideas as to whats going on with me i d really appreciate them
Tue, 15 Dec 2009