Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

my blood pressure is 165 over 119 pulse was 142. Is it normal?

my blood pressure is 165 over 119 pulse was 142 i am a 29 yr old male whosmokes what should i do k i might have over heated and my chest and arm hurt and went numb /?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  669
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Diabetologist 's  Response
Hi Gary,

Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum,
The blood pressure reading is very high for ur age, and its very dangerous what u are doing, please stop consult ur doctor immediately to avoid further damage to ur body.

Hope I have answered ur question,
Answered: Tue, 7 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
It is dangerous to do any such things. Please refrain from this. Cocaine can damage your arteries, kidneys, brain and heart because it causes very high blood pressure apart from other dangerous effects. You need to visit the ER now as you may require BP reduction with injections or you may be at risk for stroke or a heart attack.
Answered: Tue, 7 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor