Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

my baby talk out the right side of her mouth and wont move the left side at all

Yes I have a two year old daughter and I have notices that she will only talk out the right side of her mouth and wont move the left side at all, and also that when she blinks her left eye dont close all the way and it also dont when she is sleeping
Asked On : Mon, 1 Feb 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  834
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to health care magic forum
Consult some good neurologist to get it is a case of facial nerve also known as Bell`s palsy.
Wish you good health
Answered: Fri, 29 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Since when is this happening.. It appears like a sign of facial nerve palsy a lower motor neurone type (Bells Palsy).  They generally occur due an ear problem. Get to see a doctor either a neurologist or an ENT surgeon as she may need to be evaluated... Go immediately...

Answered: Tue, 2 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor