Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

medicines for penis growth

I am 30 Years and my weight is 92 Kgs. I am married since last 6 years and have a son of 5 years. My penis size is 3.5-4 inches during the sex time whic is too small. Can you please advice me on medicines by which my penis can grow upto 6 inches in the next 2 months.
Tue, 8 Mar 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
you are already married & have children then why are you worried about the size.Size of penis is genetically determined ,it can`t be increased with any kind of medicine.Size of penis does not matter during intercourse as so many other factors contribute to sexual satisfaction of partner.So stop worrying about it.Disclaimer
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
You cannot make it grow it is myth that you can. You have to accept your genetics and deal with this problem. You can though buy some penis extension toys to use during sexual play! This makes sexual play fun and exciting for the woman.
  User's Response
you could try some arsenic
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor