mGoodGood evening doctor. I was having a severe headache last

mGoodGood evening doctor. I was having a severe headache last 3 weeks and I was given Co-Codamol to take and im better now but the issue is I am having a blocked nose and find it hard to breathe easily. I decided to get Coldcap (Phenylephrine Hydrochloride & Chlorphenamine Maleate Capsules) but I don't know If I can take it to ease nasal conjection. I don't know if the drug will affect me considering the fact that I took Co-Codamol a week ago. Please help
Sun, 28 Oct 2018