Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

lump above my right armpit, what should I do ?

I have a pea sized lump right above my right armpit. I was really sick last week, i threw up a bunch, along with 3 of my family members. I am 13 years old. i am a little worryed. what do you think it is and what should i do?
Asked On : Fri, 16 Apr 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  506
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

This could be anything from a simple pimle to an abscess. You have to show it to a surgeon before it gets bigger or complicated. He/she will decide about how to remove it.

Answered: Wed, 21 Apr 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor