Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

lower part of body itching

Hello doctor...I am krishnakumar.. i am 27 and i think i have bed bugs in the lower part of body...itching...verymuch...
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jun 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  755
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
u need to disinfect ur room and apply fucibet cream locally twice a day and take t.allegra 180 mg once a day. these are only temporary measures, and u need to
pest control as soon as possible
Answered: Fri, 11 Jun 2010
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ashutosh Thigale's  Response
For this eat a lot tulasi leaves,spread neem leaves on ur bed.
Answered: Thu, 10 Jun 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor