Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

losing virginity, how do I deal with this ?

i am twenty nine years old and i'm still a virgin , now i'm due to get married in august this year, my main problem is i am afraid my that maybe at my age the process of breaking will be very difficult... how do i deal with this , and is there anything i can apply to make it an easier process
Asked On : Sun, 27 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  333
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
its a natural process so dont worry about it. if your partner is co-opprative than there is no can use fore-play for this condition.if you want to know any more,you can call me any time.
Answered: Sun, 27 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Don' worry about breaking your hymen. The thickness or elasticity does not depend on age. It varies with individuals. Tell your partner to be soft and slow and involve in lot of foreplay.
All the best for a healthy sexual life

Dr. A CHAKRAVARTHY MBBS; (MHSc Rep & Sexual Medicine)
Answered: Mon, 28 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor