Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

losing my sex power

dear sir, i am a 38years old man. unmarried. since the age of 20 years i was practicing masturbation and anal sex. earlier in a day i use masturbation 2-3 times, then slowly it came less, now a days sometimes after 3-4 days only. in the age of 25 years i have seen a liquid (ordinary) comes through my penis whenever i comes in contact with sex. these days it comes more even if i see sexy pictures or i think about the sex. earlier days i had not feel any weekness but during the last 3 years after mastubation i feel more weekness. even if see the sexy photographs and the liquid comes out i feel weekness. i gets pain in my knees, hips (sometimes right sometimes left.). my penis is little bend towards right. now a days i feel pain in my penis too at the time of masturbating. few days back when i went to have a sex with one of my male partner i could not get erected my penis a long time and before ejaculation i got discharged. i also feel sometimes headaque and weekness through my eyes. i smokes about 15 to 20 cigarettes daily. i also feel eaching in my penis and nearby areas sometimes. i never made sex with a female but with male partner only. few years back oce a time i get in contact with a female but when i start kiss her and within 2 minutes when i came to make a sex with her immediately i got discharged and the same same time i left the girl. now within a period of six months i am going to marry and i am much worried that in this position how can i have a proper sex with my wife. these are some symptoms. hence you are requested to advice me on this condition what i have to do. i am residing in sultanate of oman . So, pls. suggest some medicines to relief from pain and to increase the sexual power. is there any home remedies or excercises for the above. regards ahmad
Asked On : Sat, 8 May 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  564
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
The lubrication liquid is normal only if it comes out during erection... Not with just a mere arousal. It means the person is Sexually weak with Exhausted nerves. This is definitely a condition which needs immediate attention. Dude, i advise u visit a good Alternative medicine doctor to cure this problem of yours immediately.

Hope, i did answer it right Dr. Arif. K. Kaware...!!
Answered: Thu, 17 Feb 2011
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
hi ahmed;
the clear liquid coming out is prostatic fluid & is natural it 's meant for lubrication;penis is slightly tilted in many people so not to worry.I would advise you to reduce mastrubation;change your preferences of sex .If you are male i hope you will be getting married to a female so why have sex with a male.As you are from OMAN you are muslim & i think you know that male to male sex is HARAAM.So please don't do this.As for weakness you can take any multivitamin & you should be fine
Answered: Sun, 13 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor