laser treatment for my upper lip

eligible for a laser treatment or not for my upper lip hi i m 14 years old and i wanted to know if i was eligible for a laser treatment or not for my upper lip.
Mon, 17 Jan 2011
hi!,
welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,
Laser hair reduction is usually done 12yrs and beyond ,& its completely safe.If you have very fine hairs & you havn't had the need to go for any kind of treatment like threading or waxing till now,then its better to avoid lasers.Lasers don't work good on very fine hairs .The best of the laser in the market is DIODE LASER .If your hairs are thick then You can get approx 90 result in say 6 sessions.So select a good center which give you a good package.
take care,
Dr.Chawda
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon Dr. Prakash Chhajlani's  Response
Laser Treatment. Do you want it for hair removal from the upper lip??.If yes then it is o.k..Make sure that you go to the rignt place. ND.Yag is good for hair reduction. You may not be able to get rid of all the hairs but with 3 to 5 sittings you could get sufficient reduction,but may not be 100 %..I hope this answers your query.

Dr Prakash Chhajlani. M.S.,M.Ch.
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon.
Ganga Jamuna Apartment,South Tukoganj.
Near Nath Mandir.Indore.452001.India
Tel.O & R. 91-731-2511411/12. R.2366588. Appointments:0731 2511411- 10.30-7 pm.
Web site:http://www.cosmetic-plastic-surgeon.com,
pchhajlani@Hotmail.com