Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

is there something wrong with me or my gens ?

l am adopted my birth mother was 14 yrs old when she gave birth to me we believe she was raped by her father l have ab+ blood is there something wrong with me or my gens. thanks
Asked On : Sun, 7 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  138
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. You believe or some one told you such a fact... Any way a child from consanginous parents ( parents are blood relatives ) can develop more heriditary defects if there is a family history of heriditary defects.. Other wise the child can be normal.. So that is the only concern and not the blood group.. The same would apply to your generation.. So avoid consanginous marriage...

Answered: Sun, 7 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor