Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

is surgery can cure my hearing loss

in 2004 ihad problem regarding surgeon opted for audiometry test and give conclusion of temporary conductive hearing loss.he suggested for minor surgery but i didnot go for that. after four year iam in same condition of hearing as four year ago. what should i do?is surgery cure my hearing loss? iam 30 year old(married)
Mon, 14 Dec 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
  User's Response
You have not mentioned what is the cause of the hearing loss as diagnosed by your surgeon after clinical examination and audiometry tests. Conductive hearing loss can usually be corrected by surgery but we need to know the exact cause before deciding on the procedure, the chance of success etc. Please consult an ENT surgeon who will guide you accordingly.
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor