is it normal for your heart to beat 91 beats per minute?

Thu, 9 Sep 2010
's  Response
Normal heart rate is between 60 and 100 / min.
prabhuteja's  Response
thanks

walking down stairs and heart beating so fast could not count it-- felt like in my throat and upper chest NO history of high BP it converted back to normal rhythm in about 3 to five minutes is this a panic attack or heart disease iam a 60 year old healthy female--- only risk factor is over weight BMI 29-30

i am 26 years.. male. today i go for medical check up in my company hospital.. and found my heart beat is 86 per minuts and my BP is 130/100... is it danger...??? our doctor tell me for check up my BP regularly... pls tell me all about it in details.. i am not smoke nor drink.. i have also migraine headache problem..

I m sixteen years old. and about a year ago, this thing happened to me that was so wierd. I was sitting down, with a couple of friends when my heart started racing as though i just ran a mile! like it was beating super fast. it lasted about maybe less than a minute. That was the first time i experienced it. After that Ill get it sometimes out of the blue, usually when I laugh, then my heart just starts going. I panic, and probably that just makes it beat faster but idk, i dont feel dizzy, or anything. theres no pain. i just put my hand to my heart and its beatingggg suppeerrrr fastt. im scared. its happened about 5 times already? in about a year or a lil more. But sometimes ill hold my breath and then my heart rate goes back to its normal way, doesnt always work tho. Any idea what it might be???

Recent questions on  Heart rate

Hello. My normal heart rate is about 100 - 120 bpm. I had palpitations occasionally but I never went to see the doctor as I thought it was normal although they usually lasted from 5 to 10 minutes. Last year when I was 24 weeks pregnant, I had a heart palpitation (while I was resting) and my heart rate went up to 240 bpm. It was only after I got injected with adenosine (35mins later) did my heart rate went down to 120bpm. The doctors diagnosed me with an SVT. Due to that, I requested to deliver my baby through C-section. This year, I'm pregnant again and I still go for my scheduled appointments every few months with the cardiologist. Only now he does not think it sounds like I have SVT. This year I will deliver my baby normally but I'm still quite worried about my heart. My question is, if I don't have SVT, what kind of heart condition do I have? I still have palpitations sometimes, my heart rate is never below 100bpm, I always feel fatigued and chest pain and short of breath. Thank you.

My daughter has been fighting a cold. I thought she was over it then she woke up with a headache (which is unusual for her) on Saturday. She eventually took a nap and felt better when she woke up. She felt great all day on Halloween. She woke up yesterday with a fever which increased during the morning. It reached 103.1 but then decreased. I did not give her fever reducers. By the time we got to the doctor at 12:45, she was fine. She was only running 100 degrees and being her usual silly self. The doctor said to bring her back if she still had a fever in a few days and to send her to school today. The school sent her home with 102 degrees. She was hot, but seemed fine until about 20 minutes ago. Now she sounds very uncomfortable. She is saying that her heart hurts when she breathes. I can not hear anything in her lungs with my stethoscope, but I noticed that her heart rate is elevated - it seems to be about 140 BPM. She is 6 years old.

i have panic disorder and i feel my heart skipping beats pretty often sometimes four times a min. i usually have a very high heart rate and when it drops below 80 i freak out and usually when i experience my heart skipping beats it is in in the low 70's please help me. i am only 20!

Hello, I have been suffering with gas and bloating for years.. Sometimes the gas pressure will increase my heart rate ( tachycardia ) until the gas is released. I keep diet sprite with me whenever I eat to release this pressure. And once I release the pressure from belch my heart rate goes back to normal. Is this a sign of serious GI problems/

My husband had precancerous spot s removed 2 days ago since then he is experiencing chills and low blood pressure along with sweats visited Dr the emergency room that day but was cleared to go home Right now he is chilled again and very nervous

I have been told I have sinus bradycardia and am having symptoms of light headedness, fatigue , confusion, heart palpitations, pulse between 40 and 50 for 5 days. Should I go see my doctor or jusr see if it passes. Why would it get worse as I have...

Hello doctor, I had few conversation with you during last two months.I am in the UK and currently at 35 weeks pregnant. History: two miscarriages, one ectopic and this successful pregnancy is with IVF. I had asked you about B12 deficiency, BPD/AC...