is it normal for your heart to beat 91 beats per minute?

Thu, 9 Sep 2010
's  Response
Normal heart rate is between 60 and 100 / min.
prabhuteja's  Response
thanks

walking down stairs and heart beating so fast could not count it-- felt like in my throat and upper chest NO history of high BP it converted back to normal rhythm in about 3 to five minutes is this a panic attack or heart disease iam a 60 year old healthy female--- only risk factor is over weight BMI 29-30

i am 26 years.. male. today i go for medical check up in my company hospital.. and found my heart beat is 86 per minuts and my BP is 130/100... is it danger...??? our doctor tell me for check up my BP regularly... pls tell me all about it in details.. i am not smoke nor drink.. i have also migraine headache problem..

I m sixteen years old. and about a year ago, this thing happened to me that was so wierd. I was sitting down, with a couple of friends when my heart started racing as though i just ran a mile! like it was beating super fast. it lasted about maybe less than a minute. That was the first time i experienced it. After that Ill get it sometimes out of the blue, usually when I laugh, then my heart just starts going. I panic, and probably that just makes it beat faster but idk, i dont feel dizzy, or anything. theres no pain. i just put my hand to my heart and its beatingggg suppeerrrr fastt. im scared. its happened about 5 times already? in about a year or a lil more. But sometimes ill hold my breath and then my heart rate goes back to its normal way, doesnt always work tho. Any idea what it might be???

Recent questions on  Heart rate

I am a 30 year old female. I work out 5 times a week: cardio, strength and yoga. I recently went to the doctor and my heart rate was 92 bpm. I have been checking it periodically and it's always between 84 and 96. My mother told me that she has always had the same thing and her heart rate did not slow until she got older. Could it be genetic or should I be worried?

I'm a 26 year old man who is admittedly out of shape. For about the past 24 hours I have been feeling discomfort in my heart, about the time I had an argument with a spouse. We have since resolved the issue, but I still feel the discomfort in my heart. Using a stethoscope I have I recorded my heart rate at 78 beats per minute, but it seems to speed up and slow down inconsistently. I take no medication. I'd like o figure out what this is and how to fix it.

Hello, thanks for doing this for people.My heart rate is 17 beats in 10 seconds (102 a minute).I m 15 and a male, is this abnormal? I wasn t exercising, or excited at the time I checked.I am trained in first aid through the B.S.A. s Emergency prep and first aid badges, so I know how to check my pulse.

My mother age 54 years , weight 44kg, height 5'1", is have 180+ heart rate beat for few minutes ( happened 2 times in 2 months) and took water and calmed down. Visited doctor and he said could be psvt. ECG is normal, thyroid is ok. Please guide , any test which can diagonise. What are likely treatments? Can it be cured by medicine, as i have read that mnual physical prevention is only way. Please throw some light . Moreover, Is it serious heart threat for her considering her age?

My husband had precancerous spot s removed 2 days ago since then he is experiencing chills and low blood pressure along with sweats visited Dr the emergency room that day but was cleared to go home Right now he is chilled again and very nervous

I have been told I have sinus bradycardia and am having symptoms of light headedness, fatigue , confusion, heart palpitations, pulse between 40 and 50 for 5 days. Should I go see my doctor or jusr see if it passes. Why would it get worse as I have...

Hello doctor, I had few conversation with you during last two months.I am in the UK and currently at 35 weeks pregnant. History: two miscarriages, one ectopic and this successful pregnancy is with IVF. I had asked you about B12 deficiency, BPD/AC...