is Gelmont-F and Cifron od 500 antibiotics good for chronic sinus treatment?

i am suffering from chronic sinusitis since four decades. I did undergo surgery for DNS, electric cartrige, puncture during 60s. Later i used subcataneous injection Gama Allergin which was of no use. Now a days i get little weezing when there is infection in the nose radiating down to the lungs, which reduces after taking cifron od 500, antibiotic for 5 days. Recently on consultation with ENT specialist he has prescribed Glemont-F (Montelukast 10mg & fexofenadine hydrochloride 120mg.) tab. Now a days when i get infection in the nase, i get caugh. when caughed a severe blow like headache appears. Should i continue Gelmont-F and Cifron od 500 antibiotics? pl. advise.
Wed, 3 Apr 2019