Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

irregularperiods 6 months once or 1 year gap

i have irregular periods problem

i get periods 6 months once or 1 year gap is there

Wed, 18 Nov 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response

Hello I am Aliza, i haven't period 2 months ago, please help me what i do? i am stressed as well if the reason of stress so please let me know the any medicine which i can take for periods. I believe that i will get my answer. Thank you

  Anonymous's Response

 This is a major problem. You need to visit a Gynecologist and get an Abdominal,Transvaginal Ultrasound and Thyroid profile done.

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor