Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

irregular periods!

hi doctor i am 23 yrs old ,my problem is irregular periods then my amh level ,0.85 . my oocyte is not good .pls suggest me wat is the proper way take the medicen .then its any medicin is their to improve my the good and healthy occtye pls tell any good and experincad gynic doctors ,my height is 5.4.weight 53
Asked On : Fri, 13 May 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  291
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic. a low amh does not mean that you will never conceive. it just signifies low reserve. do not delay in planning a pregnancy. as for the irregular periods, you need to do a few tests and then you can be started on appropriate treatment. the treatment will vary depending on whether you want to conceive now or not.
Answered: Fri, 13 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
hi doctor pls send me wat is the next tests for me .how can i get pregnant .their is no treatment for my problem ? pls suggest me solution . i am very confused in my life
Answered: Fri, 13 May 2011
OBGYN Dr. Nidhi Sharma Chauhan's  Response
please dont worry so much. you should go see a gynaecologist as you first need a gynaecological check up followed be relevant tests.
Answered: Fri, 13 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor