i was taking prenatal pills-for hair growth- and had unprotected

i was taking prenatal pills-for hair growth- and had unprotected sex. He ended up cumming in me and went to get a plan b that same day at 4 pm but i’m worried that because i was taking prenatal pills the plan b won’t work because i was more fertile. I wasn’t ovulating yet either. Ive been experiencing things like back pain morning sickness head aches food aversion cravings mood swings and i’ve been passing gas and going to the bathroom a lot. Is it possible that the Plan B pill didn’t work?
Tue, 16 Oct 2018