Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

i think i may have chlamydia

Hello, i think i may have chlamydia and scared to be diagnosed with it but i just started seeing this guy who was a virgin and had sex with him does his mean he automaticly has chlamydia? but i only had all these symptoms AFTER we had sex but i no it wasnt with him, what can i do?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Mar 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  218
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

You can get a blood test done and confirm it I believe. And from next time do take the necessary precautions and it is wise to use a condom if you are doing it again.

Answered: Mon, 15 Mar 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor