i have warming sensations in legs or sometimes right at the bottom of my buttocks, had PCOS, kindly suggest

hi my name is robin and here is my issue, I m a 33 yr old , female, I was diagnosed with PCOS about 3 yrs ago,and i also have diabetes , here lately I have noticed that I get these warming sensations in legs or sometimes right at the bottom of my buttocks , never really in an entire area, just spots here and there, the surfaceof my skin is cool, and pain free, but internally the area feels very warm. Can you help me figure this out
Tue, 10 May 2011