i have this one symptom. its really wierd, every-time i

i have this one symptom.
its really wierd, every-time i search for it i get "dry mouth" but my mouth has so much saliva in it, sometimes i think im going to vomit. its that my tongue always has a feeling of... bacteria on it, like when you wake up and need to brush. that feeling. almost all the time. its not dry, its more rough. like shark skin....

I have IBS, and my room is constantly overly hot right now since its summer. this symptom seems to have appeared during the hot season.

I got checked for diabetes recently as well. came negative. Blood pressure is normal, Cholesterol is normal my weight is 175, and im pretty much on the edge of overweight as im only 5 foot 6.

I... Don't Drink much, water, fluids or anything, as i don't have a feeling of Thirst. ever. i don't know what it feels like. if someone were to ask me how much i drink a day of water? i would say. maaaybbbe 1 or 2 cups... when im feeling overheated or tired to try and keep myself up.

Other Ailments that i have includes:
Insomnia
Night time Anxiety

Tue, 29 May 2018