Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

i have headache and my BP 165/110

my b.p is 165 0ver 110 and i have had head ache all day should i go to e.r or wait to see a doctor in a few days
Asked On : Thu, 16 Sep 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  389
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear Mikefife, Welcome to healthcaremagic forum...
Your blood pressure readings are above normal limits and this needs to be controlled as soon as possible.
High blood pressure can lead to intracerebral bleed. They present with headache and recurrent vomiting... Though your current symptoms are not significant to consider intracranial bleeding, it is absolutely necessary that blood pressure is brought to normal as soon as possible.
Hence consult a doctor as soon as possible...
Answered: Sat, 29 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor