Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

i have endometriosis and severe body pain. Do i need medical attention ?

Hello, my name is Danielle and I am a 27 year old female. Recently I have been very fatigued with severe body pain. I also have endometriosis and sprained lower back. What COULD the lump be and is it related to any of my other isssues? Thank you so much for your valuable time!
Asked On : Sun, 17 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  114
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Radiologist 's  Response
Hi Danielle!

welcome to how long is the lump? Painful or not? any asssociated symptoms? Usually lumps in axilla are infected lymph nodes from simple bacterial infection to TB.Please get a FNA of the lump done to know what it is.Take care.
Answered: Sun, 17 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Radiologist Dr. Radha Narayanan's  Response
Hi! FNA is Fine needle and aspiration wherein a small thin needle is stuck to the lump and cells are aspirated and sent for analysis to see for any bacteria,tb or other infectious organisms.All the more needed since you are symptomatic.Take care.
Answered: Mon, 18 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor