Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

i am suffering chest pain.i have consulted so many doctors but didnt get relief

hello sir/madam, i am adeel ahmad from INDIA.since last two year i am suffering chest pain .i have consulted so many doctors but didnt get relief.before two days back i have contacted one chest specialist he told me you have chest deformity thats a main cause of paining. but now i am really fed up of doctors and medicines.what should i do please give me some valuable advice. hope you understand my problem. i am eagerly waiting for you reply. thanks regards adeel ahmad
Asked On : Fri, 19 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  293
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

Yes, chest deformity cases shall have such pain and you should discsuss about how to overcome this pain mainly with your doc as it does not have any other effects many a time

Answered: Fri, 19 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor