Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

i am having right knee pain and instability

For several years i have been having right knee pain and instability. The pain comes from the lower medial side of the kneecap. Any ideas?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Dec 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  229
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Most probably you are having a medial menisclal tear along with ACL tear, You need to consult an arthroscopic surgeon for examination & further line of treatment. Get a MRI of your knee done & e-mail the report to me at to inform you more about your treatment
Answered: Sat, 1 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

General & Family Physician Dr. Jagdish's  Response

Hi. Welcome To HealthcareMagic
Chronic knee pain, instability of joint could be from tears. I recommend MRI of the knee and then consultation with Orthopedics. If there is tear it can be repaired surgically.

Regards, Dr. Jagdish
Answered: Mon, 13 Dec 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor