Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

i am having forehead swelling. I am in totally depression.

I am Frank, 51, 6 1 , 240, smoke, I do not excercise regularly, and little high on my blood pressure .....I have been under alot of stress, unemployed, mother & father passing away recently, financial stress.....My forehead is showing alot of swelling, like bumpy swelled veins like in a V or Y shaped and swelled on my forehead, what could this be caused from ? What would i try to make it go away ?....Ice hasn t helped. I have a picture that could be sent to you.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  387
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Hi Frank

Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

Localized swelling of veins could be due to any swelling or any obstruction.I advise you to visit your General surgeon and get it examined and evaluated.I would like to have information about any other symptoms like engorged veins anywhere else on your body or headaches or eye pain .How long do you have them since.Please leave the details as a reply to this comment.

Take care.
Answered: Tue, 26 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor